maccx10

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I never have been banned because, I never have used hack or something like that.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    maccx10.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel, aos://1379434439:34887.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know why because i just was playing when without notice I was banned, i think that maybe I was banned because i was insulting people with hack because they don’t let us play well, buy they was mocking of us.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Please unbanned me because I never have used hack, and many people yes, and you don’t do anything about it.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned about two month ago.

Your banning admin is offline atm, I’ve sent him a pm and he will reply when he gets online. Please be as truthful as possible it goes a long way.

Wait up. 2 months, you say? You could have made an appeal right after you got banned.

Ok seriously, Stop, It doesn’t help. "Yo, we don’t need snarky comments and your two cents thrown in. Admins and banned peoples only please, unless you have something important to add to the discussion.

I won’t be dishing out punishment, but expect your posts to be deleted if they’re in our way."
maccx10 again I advise you to fess up (Tell the truth) if you have caused anything that would bring a ban upon you greifed,hacked, glitched etc.

if I didn’t it before was because i don’t knew about this web, and I am saying the truth, if you don’t unbanned me, please just say me the reason of my banning, because i can’t understand why someone banned me.

you were bann for using aimbot and esp in aloha the 31 of March, also you were hacking in hallway.

hqdefault.jpg

I don’t remember the date but I tinked that I just use hack other server that all playes used to be hacks, so I am sorry if I used hack because I really don’t remember it, but If I used hack was because the other team could have had many hackers, if you have access to mi history you realize that I don’t used to use hack so I ask you that unbanned me, and I do the promise of don’t use hack anymore, If you don’t unbanned me just check the play more times because there are many people with hack and anyone do anything. :-\

Thanks anyway.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    Please unbanned me because I never have used hack, and many people yes, and you don’t do anything about it.

Dont be rude, we do what we can, giving our best. The video is clear. Its a shame, because i can remember that you was a good player that hated all the aimboters, you need to change the focus, you cant hack because another one is doing that, you need to use the /admin command, and wait for a response :slight_smile: . Are you sure that nobody used your pc and could have hacked?

well, the video speaks for itself, if you see that someone is hacking, the solution is not hacking, the solution is telling the admins that someone is hacking in the server. All servers are check regularly with the only purpose of bann hackers, like you, so that everybody have a good time of play. In the future if you ever play a game and you find yourself in these same circumstances dont cheat and dont use hacks. You wont be unbann because it seems that in the future if you play against a hacker in one of the aloha´s servers, you will also hack and i wont take that risk, thank you very much.

Ok, ve es la ultima ves que escribo porque veo que es infructuoso contigo y escribo en español porque quiero tratar de espresarme mejor, segun veo eres de argentina asi que pienso que entenderas el español, cuantas veces he usado hack en el server no sé, creia que ninguna pero si tu dices que si no tengo pruebas y seria mentir si digo que no por ke no recuerdo por que hee entrado a muchos servers y en niguno ee usado hack a menos que haya otros y que no esten dejando jugar, juliansky me conoce yo soy bueno por mi mismo, no creo haber usado mucho hack en este server, creo que todos merecemos una segunda oportunidad, si tu me das otra oportunidad no usaré hack de nuevo, tu puedes checar periodicamente el server y si me ves de nuevo usando hack ni siquiera me respondas, si no tienes la voluntad de desbanearme ni modo, de todos modos gracias por contestar.

mira que bien, que confianza me da que digas que no usaste mucho hack, ya te mostre el video, cosa que no tendria que haber echo, ahora si ves el video y me seguis diciendo que no hackeaste, entonces no te voy a tener nada de confianza, no importa lo que me diga juliansky, las segundas oportunidades se las dan a gente que las merece y que sobre todo no miente tan descaradamente. Empeza por ahi y despues vemos lo de la segunda oportunidad.

Ya se que sos un buen jugador, por eso te lo dije, y es por eso que me dio pena cuando te banearon amigo. No tengo problema con las 2das oportunidades, para eso estan los ban appeals, yo solo estoy opinando en esto. Solo te pido que argumentes de una manera mas clara, por que hay un par de contradicciones, solo tenes que ver el video que puso ahi, y esta clarisimo. En el caso que te den el unban, ojala puedas comprometerte a no usarlo mas. Saludos

es ke no se donde puedo ver el video no se donde soy nuevo en el foro hoy entre

Ok, ya lo vii, no lo habia visto, pero ante las evidencias solo puedo pedor disculpas, y pues pedir por ultima ves una oportunidad no se que deba decir porque soy nuevo en el foro, y no se como se manejen estos casos, no te puedo demostrar que no usaré mas aimbot solo te lo puedo prometer, no se que esperas que diga, de verdad yo entiendo que tienes que tratar de dejar fuera de el server a los tramposos pero yo no sabía como se reportaba a alguin y los votekick pocas veces servian y a mi si me daba corage, como tu lo dices no es justificacion, no debi haber usado hack, No se que mas decir si pudiera demostrar que no usaré mas hack lo haría pero no se puede asi que tu tienes la ultima palabra de todos modos ya no te moletare por que cualquier cosa que diga para ti no será suficiente, ademas no se que mas escribir asi que, si no me das otra oportunidad ni modo de todos modos gracias por tomarte el tiempo de ver mi caso.

Lamentablemente eso no se puede demostrar, pero si sos nuevo y todas esas cosas, es un poco mas comprensible. Como dijiste, no es justificativo, pero bueno, se comprende un poco mas. Desde mi parte, no tengo problemas, asi que ya sabes, en el caso que te levanten el ban, ya sabes como manejarte aca, y como reportar a los hackers. Suerte con esto :slight_smile:

mañana recibiras noticias, te pido paciencia y respeto, dos cosas vitales, muchas gracias

No gracias a ustedes y sea cual sea su decicion gracias por tomarse el tiempo de analizar mi caso.

bueno ya paso el tiempo, espero que hayas pensando en lo que hiciste, ya podes jugar en los servers de aloha pero tene en cuenta que es tu ultima oportunidad, suerte