LouieRene AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

No but a guard or admin kicked me.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

descloux

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

for griefing - BUT HEAR ME OUT…
we were playing a bridge too far, we destroyed the enemy tower quickly and were winning. “tiger” joined the blue team, picked up the intel, and marched it to the enemy side and dropped it, then returned to the enemy team. We tried to votekick him several times but the red team would not votekick their spy. Many players, including cornballs and myself, joined the red team and griefed them for a couple minutes to prove a point now that the dynamic had shifted.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

The rules of the game were disregarded slightly when the enemies refused to kick the griefer, “tiger”. The players on the blue team switching to return the favor was only in good humor, since the match had come to a standstill because of the intel being out of reach. I do not grief, but this particularly instance, other players were doing it, guards were present, and i thought it was just a bit of fun while everyone was bickering and not able to continue the match.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-05-14T15:00:00-03:00

Hi, I’m the admin who banned you.
I understand being frustrated by players not playing by the rules. But breaking rules in response to that is not a behavior that aloha thinks is okay.
We take the “trusted” status very seriously. If you’re griefing on the server and no one can votekick you, it really doesn’t make aloha look like a good server to play on.

I’ve unbanned you, but your trusted status is removed. You can reapply at another time, but I would suggest waiting a good while, and being a good example of a player who can be trusted to play by the rules.

1 Like

Thanks for unbanning me! I joined the server and it looks like everyone is griefing on both teams now. I think at least 5-10 people need to be a banned as well, not just one person.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.