LOPOCA4356 AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

It was not because of votes because there were 2 of us, a friend and I

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

ETERNITY-MUERTE

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

ALOHA.PK ARENA (TOP 10)

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I’m clear that I had used hacks but this time I don’t know why they banned me if I didn’t do anything wrong I was in pvp with my friend all legal but I had to leave suddenly because the light had gone out but after a while around 7pm I tried to enter the arena but it didn’t let me because I had been banned and I don’t know why

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I know that I had already been banned 2 or 3 times for using hacks on their servers but I wanted to see if this time they could give me another chance, please, I already deleted the hacks because it is unfair to others and it is cheating, but If they give me another chance I swear I won’t fail them and I won’t use more hacks

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-04-10T13:30:00-04:00

Heyo LOPOCA4346 I am the admin that banned you.
The bans after your first ban were for evasion as we do not let hackers join until the appeal process has been followed, as this was your first ban and you genuinely didn’t seem to know about evading I will be more than happy to unban you after you confirm to me that you will delete all hacks (clients, dlls etc) from your computer and vow to never use them again on any public aos server.

Hello admin, sorry for not answering you sooner, I already deleted the hacks and everything is legit now

1 Like

All good you should be unbanned fully now have fun In Babel👌

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.