LinktersHD's Ban Appeal

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
Nope, Drebbel banned me

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
[DaR]Links

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.

Aloha.pk Pinpoint

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
“evading ban” Stated by Drebbel on #Aloha

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
Well, I know i have been banned quite a few times on Aloha.pk but they were all AoS GBL related. But now when i was playing Aloha Pinpoint with quite a nice bunch Drebbel banned me. He says on the IRC that i was banned for “Evading a ban” but those bans were GBL related and the GBL has been taken down. All i want to do is start a fresh but this never gets to happen.
I know what i have done was bad in the past but i regret this and i act much more maturely now. I know how it feels when there is a aimbotter on the server and people get really annoyed and frustrated. This happens to me and i get really annoyed as well.
I want to be able to be accepted back in the community and i don’t mind if you give me a 6 month ban or what i just want to be able to play freely now.

#6) Date and time (approx).
14/12/2012 [21:30]

Tbh the reason for it doesn’t matter. You got banned, you evaded, you got banned again, you evaded. Rinse and repeat. After the first evade it probably didn’t have anything to do with the GBL, it had to do with the fact that you were evading.

Yes i know i have done things which are considered “horrendous” by AoS standards by hacking and evading bans. I like this game and i know what i did in the past was a great mistake which i shan’t do again. I was hoping if Izzy could give me sympathy and maybe ban me for 6-12 Months.

As I told you, I have no business with the GBL.

I banned you on aloha on june 6 at 11.24am CET of this year and your name shows up in our banlist around 20 times since. I have never removed your ban, so when I see your name on one of our servers it’s click boom ban.

That ban was long ago and i can’t recall what i did but ok, Can we wait for Izzy’s verdict.

I don’t think izzy would repeal a ban he didn’t do in a case such as this.

Well im going to wait.

izzy, although our leader of sorts, as just as much decision power as Drebbel or even any other admin when it comes to bans.
You should probably investigate into your original ban on aloha (the one that’s NOT “evasion”) and get that sorted out.

I don’t even know why i was orginally banned. I think it was for evading the GBL. I haven’t actually hacked on Aloha.

Well if you’ve never actually hacked, why were you banned in the first place? ???

Maybe talk to someone who actually was an administrator/coder/creater for/of the GBL. You might get more help with your problem. I think Danko was a GBL administrator, and maybe PXYC… I can’t remember that well… :-\

If you’re going to ask izzy something, don’t ask: “Will I ever get unbanned”, instead, ask: “Do you know any people who were GBL administrators? I’d like to talk to them about my very first ban, and what was the reason for it”. Might get you off to a better start, eh? :wink:

Chappy.

You were originally banned from Minit CTF US while Enari, SnIpEr-, and I were in the server and after following you for quite some time we decided that your actions were the ones of a hacker, you were then added on the GBL. After several days you were complaining about not hacking and asked for an appeal which in turn worked and then you were unbanned. The next month during a match you were recorded by Winter for snapping/hacking again which in turn put you on the ban-list… again. Since then you’ve been evading bans to the point that most of the admins didn’t care. Drebbel then decided to necro the pandemonium and here we are now.

Good Luck.

Again, I banned you on aloha on june 6 at 11.24am CET of this year… for aimbotting. I’ve never seen an apology, an excuse or anything of that matter.

I formally can’t remember but i guarantee i probably did aimbot then because of my immaturity at that time. I can’t recall doing it but that evidence does show that i did aimbot. Because of that i am sorry that i aimbotted. I was immature then and was ruining peoples fun by aimbotting. I probably haven’t done a apology because i didn’t know about this website till August or Set ember. Sorry for aimbotting.

Wait wait wait. I was unbanned on the GBL? No i wasn’t. When i was banned on Minit i was added on the GBL for a perma ban. I never got to be unbanned.

I’d think you were unbanned for a while, caught hacking again, and subsequently rebanned.

Or maybe you’re actually unbanned from the GBL…try a non-Aloha and non-Minit server.

Basically this is what happened. I hacked on Minit US - CTF. I was then banned and put on the global blacklist. There i was permanetly banned. I haven’t been unbanned because i was “ban evading” by going on a Goon Haven server. That’s what happened. And there is no GBL anymore. It’s down.

Hey, how about this:
Never getting unbanned.