Liners ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick
    Was not kicked with votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Liners

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Was banned on all at once

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t remember exactly but mine is for no recoil(maybe aimbot).
    I realized my mistake.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to play on your servers. I really like it there.
    I realize my mistake(but you’re not likely to believe).
    But if you unbanned me I promise not to use cheats.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2-4 months ago
    P.S my eng is very bad and i use Google translator

I was banned on r1ctf or cs or tower of babel.
I don’t remember

hey Liners, I’m the admin who banned you. thanks for coming forward and being honest. we here at aloha believe in second chances for those who are honest, so you have a good chance at being unbanned.

before we can continue though, can I be 100% assured you’ve deleted all of the hacks that were on your computer? if they’re still there, please delete them now.

I am delete hacks

I can confirm this

but how

alright, good to hear. You’re now unbanned, and free to play on our servers.

Remember: This is your last chance. Don’t cheat again, there will be a slim chance of being unbanned again.

have fun :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: