Let's Make Pinpoint Fun: R1CTF

Revised Idea

(For documentation, old plan is retained below)
Just an idea I had.
Poll included.

[23:04:17] reverse CTF [23:04:21] for pinpoint [23:04:22] Yea it was awesome [23:04:23] YES [23:04:25] yes [23:04:25] that would be so boss [23:04:27] yes yes yes [23:04:28] 1ctf is just too easy [23:04:30] That would be so hard [23:04:31] R1CTF Pinpoint [23:04:31] it completely kills camping

Comments welcome.

yea i already agreed to this in the IRC. definitely adds a big challenge to playing pinpoint and will probably make the game a lot more fun. i can already imagine playing pinpoint a lot just to try to cap the intel as fast as possible.

Lol how about Pinpoint areana? People have 10 minutes to build, then killing is turned on and well you know the rest… Could be cool

If we do this, we should test it out for a week or two, see what the general response is.

All of the above ideas are awesome and I would like to see how they do (:

Hmm…takes away from the fast-paced action pinpoint is meant to be.
The whole purpose of my R1CTF proposal is that this forces players to try and get into enemy bases more often.

Actually…why must it be R 1 CTF? Why not just normal RCTF?

Thios would be awesome.Im sick and getting tired of getting a nice streak then just respawn back to spawn because my team/their team has got 10 caps.

[23:04:17] reverse CTF [23:04:21] for pinpoint [23:04:22] Yea it was awesome [23:04:23] YES [23:04:25] yes [23:04:25] that would be so boss [23:04:27] yes yes yes [23:04:28] 1ctf is just too easy [23:04:30] That would be so hard [23:04:31] R1CTF Pinpoint [23:04:31] it completely kills camping

This^

YES YES YES
Pinpoint NEEDS a different game mode, I always hated 1CTF.
Full support from me! :smiley:

Maybe it takes away the action for a few minutes, but after that it’s all out war… Nades being chunked and explosions everywhere… Snipers picking people off and SMG/Shotty people rushing… The Green team falling back after getting over run… All of that would be EPIC

If we’re going to do mini pinpoint arena,Obvioulsy needs water damage otherwise would take forever.

Maybe just make the water damage closer… That way everybody doesnt have to rush through that one middle block :stuck_out_tongue:

Blue blocks entiertly their triangle
Greens can’t shoot at them, wait for the time limit to go up
If there is more blues = win

Destructjion should be allowed to prevent this.

The arena idea probably only works if placed blocks can be destroyed.

Pinpoint is already fun =( Just take away the intel from the game and it will be better.
Purpose of intel - Win and respawn = no point.

By forcing R1CTF, nobody would want to capture, except those who want to rush/charge forward into the enemy base.

I love this idea.

That will be awesome! Good idea, it will test camping skills :wink: really good idea man

Sounds interesting

Gives me a reason to be an intel whore. Great.