LemonSnaps Ban Appeal - I apologise

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I tried joining again three hours later.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    LemonSnaps

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I cannot remember, but I was playing hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for aimbotting some of my kills. Yes, this is an admission. What happened was that I was fed up of getting destroyed in the game, and my PC always lags so it is hard to play, so I hacked AOS using an injector. I used to hack about 2 years ago when my friend convinced me to do it, and I haven’t done it until the day I was banned. I had a client with most of the main hacks, but I used 2D ESP, Aimbot, and norecoil.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I love playing on aloha servers (the server lag is nonexistent for me :D) and I swear on my life I have deleted any traces of hacks from my computer. I understand what it is like to be killed by a hacker, and it isn’t fun. I really do apologise for any of the fun I ruined hacking. All I’m asking for is to not be permabanned, just tempbanned if I can’t be unbanned.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    1st April 2015, approx 6PM GMT

Sincerely, Lemon

I’ve sent a message to your banning admin. You were banned on babel.

Hello LemonSnaps, I am your banning admin.

I appreciate that you immediately admitted to hacking. I’m also glad to hear that you’ve deleted all of your hacks. This being the case, plus this is your first offense, I’m going to unban you. But this is your first and last chance. If you are ever caught using hacks again, there will be next to no chance of being unbanned.

Have fun on the servers, stay clean, and I hope to see you ingame soon,
Ferrari