King-please reverse ban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was previously playing at 11:00 am pst with greasyhampster. I am just now, 2:45pm pst trying to rejoin aloha.pk.bable and
    it is saying i am banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my Ig name is king.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on aloha.pk tower of bable, swampCanyon map I believe.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of shooting through walls, specifically babble i believe. It was shortly after apocalypse and when i got to the top of my teams tower(red) i did not see babble and proceeded to shoot enemies. At the time i thought it was just a graphical glitch on the server but after discussing with greasyhampster it would appear that babble had just disappear from the server. Even when i tried to interact with babble, despite the fact that i coudlnt see it, i could not. This is evidenced by when at the end of the game i fell through a still invisible babble when the server tried to place me atop it for the end credits team fight.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i should be unbanned because i did not use hacks or cheat. Babble was also invisible not just for me but for other players as they also falling through babble.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    11:00 am pst oct 27th 2020

Hello King,

I am the Moderator who banned you. After viewing the evidence with another staff member we came to the conclusion that you were not cheating. It is my mistake.

I am sorry for the inconvenience i brought upon you. Your ban will be lifted now.

Thank you VierEck. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: