Killer_dead AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I’m already a week

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

I don’t remember to be good, Sicero, this one I posted recently

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I was banned for using a hack that showed where the enemies were. I really regret using it. I hadn’t played Ace Of Spade for years and out of nowhere I remembered the game and went to see if he was alive. I didn’t expect to see a service as active as aloha. That excited me to play again. However, I regret coming back in this wrong and toxic way and I apologize. Could you remove my ban?

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I don’t remember the exact year I played in the past, but it was before they created that Steam version that I paid for and today there isn’t even a server anymore. Ace of Spade was part of my childhood, I spent hours on various servers at the time, I had a lot of laughs and a lot of challenges when playing. Return to play on a server that is still alive. It would be like going back in time.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-05-23T10:00:00-03:00

Hi killer_dead, I’m the moderator that banned you in game, your name at the time was BrTT.

It’s always nice to see old players returning to the game but it’s unfortunate that you were using cheats. I appreciate your honesty regarding the use of what we refer to as ESP (the ability to see players through blocks/past the fog limit).

Here at aloha.pk we believe in second chances and seeing as this is your first offence I’m willing to lift your ban but before I do I’d just like to check with you, do you recall using any other cheats along with the ESP?

1 Like

I only used this one, I usually play a lot of shooting games in this style, for example Call of Duty, which requires more time to occur. I remember that on the day of the ban, we did voting and stuff. Because of my HeadShot hits. Well, that’s it.

So you’re saying that you were only using ESP, nothing else?

Please have a quick watch of the clip from your POV below and let me know what you think of the way your rifle snaps between players (especially around the 00:28 mark):

Entendi, o meu era diferente desse. No caso esse além de mostrar perfeitamente onde está o inimigo, também tem o mira automática. Esse que usei não era dessa forma, pois era um dos bem mais antigos, que era da época que o jogo estava no auge

So just confirming, you’re saying you weren’t using automatic aiming (what we call aimbot) in the clip above?

Translated to Portuguese by DeepL:
Só para confirmar, estás a dizer que não estavas a usar a mira automática (a que chamamos aimbot) no clip acima?

Mine was the same as the video below “SPY”

Thanks for clearing that up killer_dead. I’ve removed your ban, please make sure you delete all cheats from your computer before joining any of our servers.

I hope to see you in game again soon :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the new opportunity. I already deleted the hack on the same day as the Ban, as I don’t feel bad about using it.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.