Key recorder (or whatever it is called)

Ok, so I would like a program/ download to record what keys I hit, and i’m to lazy to find one, as you can see with me not capitalizing my I in my last ‘I’m’

thanks in advance guys,

Jim

I’m sure if you download enough suspicious files with your antivirus off you’ll get one :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, they are called keyloggers and most of 'em aren’t free… I can find a torrent for you… Would that be ok?

That would work, but not preferred,
Thanks for looking for me

what are you trying to do?

He has a keylogger that logs the keys they are very bad because they can track passwords/ key strokes. I know because I used them and I know about them. Its very hard to get rid of one. Just go get a antivirus system like AVG Free Antivirus Download for PC | AVG Virus Protection Software its free. and It should work.

using AVG

come on man, get Avast.

Try this: Shadow Keylogger. I am not liable for anything that happens.

What does that mean Gaming?

And Reki, what might happen if I dowload that?

back at gaming, what do you mean it is hard to get rid of?
and how did you know I was after a password?

dude a keyloggers tracks keys. And I didn’t know you were getting a password. Im saying its bad because it can track passwords. a keylogger is hard to get rid off depending on the keylogger. I installed a keylogger on my computer and I couldn’t get rid of it.

I’d be happy to try and test it on my school’s computers monday :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not too terribly bad, i had gotten one on my computer before, and all it really took was a Microsoft Security Essentials full scan, and Visual Studio so it could be reverse engineered finding the source.

in that case, that would be awesome Josh,
and yes Reki, i know your not liable, but WHY would you have to say that?