Kev AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

If I had already been voted several times for afk. but it’s not what I’m claiming for

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Kevin Bv

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena (top 10)

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

To begin with, I was banned from the aloha.pk servers the first time because of a “hacker” and I didn’t know how to appeal the ban, so I ended up avoiding several bans by changing my IP.

I have played several times on the aloha servers as a “runaway” so to speak and those who know me on the server who are regular players to date have had no problems with me regarding hacks and only one person treats me as such because he confuses me with someone called “Reality” that I understand will be a hacker who caused disasters on the servers.

Today a discord mod banned me once more this time for avoiding the bans but unlike the other previous bans he did advise me, he told me the reasons and today I am here claiming that they banned me just for confusing me with a person who did not know about his existence

Thank you for reading me and I hope to be able to play again on the aloha servers since they are one of the few servers that are still active despite the time

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because I was only confused and accused of being a hacker, although I didn’t help myself either by avoiding the bans, so I will understand if I receive any sanction

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-05-14T05:30:00-04:00

Hey @Kev,

I’m one of the admin who banned you. You have been caught cheating at least 4 or 5 times on our servers.

I’ll save us both some time: either you tell me the truth and we’ll discuss a unban or you continue to deny your actions and we’ll leave it at that with your appeal.

As I said in the thread, hacks I don’t use, I simply avoided the bans for not knowing about the appeals and I repeat the times I was playing as a “fugitive” the players have not had any problems with me regarding hacks.

To avoid the bans, I did not need the help of any vpn or hack, just by restarting my router I could return.

PS: I added how he unbanned me as proof that I’m serious and I want to clear my name to play again

As I told you, you have been banned several times for cheating on our servers. You used the names Kevin Bv, Darkness, zeriales, RealityV2, MGH, MGH COME BACK, … using each time the same 3 clients Ace of Spades v0.75.0 on Windows, OpenSpades v0.1.3 on Windows 7 and Unknown v-1.-1.-1

I won’t deal with your appeal any further. You are free to try an appeal again within 1 month. Try to be honest next time.

In case you continue to deny your faults, here are several game sequences showing you cheating: