Kastopian AoS Ban Appeal please

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I have waited for 12+ hours at this moment.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

PhilGloryhole

I was banned yesterday at approx. 22.00
26th of March

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing Tower of Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I admit to making some erotic sculptures just for the fun of it, in this way I was not supporting my team my apologies for this. I admit I was trying to secure our base too by building it on a a scaffold or digging it in a lil deeper, so me and my teammates would be sheltered. I prefer to build tunnels so we can move safely from flying obstacles etc, my sincere apologies for this. As this will not happen again, I really love this game and the community

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Dear Aloha Admin, I do recognise I have made mistakes. and by this ban i do feel the severity of my mistakes, I did not have any intentions to be disruptive to the games mechanics or the community. I will do my upmost best to behave and be super supportive to the game and its rules.

Please grant me another chance to play as I have learned my lesson. You have my word.
Thank you and kind regards,

Thomas aka PhilGloryhole

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-03-26T22:00:00+02:00

Your ban is just for one day, it should expire soon. :+1:

Thank you Danke. I will be a good boy thank you thank you thank you Danke Danke Danke. OpenSpades is the perfect game for me

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.