kason_mane Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I made sure to wait thirty minutes to ensure that i wasn’t vote kicked.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    kason_mane

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I believe I was playing on aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for using hacks on the server, including infinite range and aimbot.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have realized after being banned from the server that I have made the wrong decision. Breaking the game in such a way is not the right way to have a good time, and it makes it unfair for other players who were trying to play legitimately and can tarnish people’s view of the game. I don’t want my actions to drive any players away, so I’ve decided to remove the hacks, and will never use them again. They provide an unfair advantage and can ruin a person’s experience with the game. I want to provide others and myself with the most genuine and enjoyable experience, and I have now realized that hacking is not the way to do that.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I’m not 100% sure, but if I had to give my best approximation, I would say between midnight and 1:00 A.M. EST on Saturday, May 3rd, 2020.

Hello kason_mane.

Thanks for admitting your wrongdoing. You are unbanned and free to play in our servers! That said, if I or another staff catches you cheating again you will not be given a second chance.

DuckWorm

Can you try it now?

Thanks,

Nathan