Karolek appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I waited 24 hours so that is a ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My nick in game is “karolek”

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha.pk 24/7 assault

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I have no idea why was I banned. Last weak I was hacking and I was votekicked, but yesterday I was clean. May be that was an accident or something. I just have no idea why i get banned.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I love playing on aloha servers, and other servers are just borring.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

That was yesterday 5.09.17 between 3-8 pm.

Hello there, I am the guard who originally banned you for using aimbot. Thank you for coming here to appeal your ban.
Since your ban was scheduled to be permanent, another staff member banned you again for evading that ban despite you not hacking yesterday. You were able to join again because your IP address is constantly changing, thereby allowing you to unintentionally bypass bans. So please do not play on any aloha servers until a decision about your ban has been made.

Before we can consider unbanning you, I want to inform you that hacking on our servers is under no circumstances allowed, so I’m asking you to never do it again and to delete all the tools related to hacking. Since you have also been banned for teamkilling other players before, I also want to mention that disruptive behavior like this is frowned upon as well. So unless a player is griefing important structures, do not use the ability against other teammates.

Of course all the hacks are already deleted. Sorry for that everything, I will try to be better. You can trust me!

Okay, your ban has been lifted and you are free to play on aloha again now. Remember to stick to your word and not hack again, otherwise the ban will be reinstated and you will not be given another chance.

Have fun.