Kantai Collection (KanColle)

So, my cousin introduced me to this Japanese online browser game involving ships that were anthropomorphized where you basically sortie them out to battle these ‘evil’ fleet called the Abyssal. According to a few rumors I’ve heard, the game has gotten a popularity boom abut as big as Touhou back then and stuff.

As strange as it is, it seemed rather interesting to try it out. Currently, the only way to join and play the game is by winning a lottery which happens once in a while where if you’ve won, you get to start playing. The only problem is that you need to have a Japanese VPN and such to enter the lottery via DMM site.

Here is how you get in to try.

And yes, it’s free to play. It also apparently has an anime and tons of merchandise.

The gameplay is apparently similar to Pokemon although idk if that’s true since I’ve yet to win a lottery yet and play. But curiosity got the best of me and I went to try and get in anyway.

65321.jpg

Why does everyone keep posting other games. We’re trying to keep the remnants of a community we have left here. :’(

Typical weaboos, no sense of community identity.

Well, there is the little big list forum part thingy for stuff like this, but yeah, that seems awesome

This community isn’t just about a single game and I’m pretty sure sooner or later we’ll move to other games eventually.

Unfortunately, I do have a sense of community. I’m an admin of aloha for two years. Don’t straight up claim you’re right when you don’t know anything. And regarding weeaboos, perhaps. Nods

Aye I accidentally posted this in the wrong section. I had multiple tabs open for multiple sections which was my usual habit when I’m on the forums lol.

Requesting topic move to the ‘Little Big List’ (Damn I really wish server admins could get perms for simple tasks like moving topics…).