Just enough pls

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

its not a votekick, its ip or global ban or idk what

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Just installed back right now and my ign name is Avatar, but it was FDGod and EliteFDGod and idk others

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I think an Aloha.pk server but i cant remember it was 4 or 5 years ago, maybe an arena server

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was really good at this game bcs i only played this when i had bad computer, once i was playing on an arena server an somebody came up with that im hacking and he just loaded a hack and fucked up everything, so after 5 min i searched a hack too and loaded it just to kick his ass out, after 5 min i got global banned or ip banned and he not…

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I think 4 or 5 year was enough? i really want to try this game again, yeah i know there is much better games already but for the memories :D, i already asked for it like 2 years ago but nobody did anything… I would appreciate it :slight_smile:

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

i cant remember, before 1.0 came out i think or just when it cvame out so like 4/5 years ago, summer time :confused:

Click for details

I have sent a message to your banning admin, the ban in place stems from an abuse report posted by one of our members two years ago.

But as i said it was 4 or 5 years ago or even more, i just saw that there is a blacklist, im not there :confused:

Aloha.pk is seperate from the backlist and build and shoot. Our bans are handled internally (within our servers), in your case you were banned because a player reported you on our abuse section. I have contacted the admin that handled the ban, he will respond when he comes online.

Thank you very much :smiley:

Hello Scipio,

Thank you very much for respond to this appeal and notified me.

Hello FDGod15,

I am the admin who banned you from arenacs (back in 2015), one of our famous server. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and promise not to hack again. On the other hand we are pretty harsh to anyone who did not tell the true.

Before we are moving onto new chapter. I want you to delete all of hacking tools first and then I will make final decision.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hi, thank you for replying fast :smiley: I can tell you surely i have no hack on my pc, i became a little bit more mature so i understand that this not worth it. I really love this game :smiley: i played it a lot.

I promise i will not cheat anymore :slight_smile: Decide correctly :smiley: (sorry for gramatical problems ::slight_smile: )

Hello,

Your ban is lifted. Please remember, if you ever get caught by any aloha staff for cheating, then this ban will be reinstated.

Play fair and enjoy the fun.

Thanks,

Nathan

Thank you, dont worry :wink: