JulienMn Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.JulienMn

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.IN aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint (1ctf)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.I was not playing quietly and suddenly I was banned

5. Why should you be unbanned?because I did not do anything bad or pirates or anything

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2/04/2018 1:10 a.m.

Hello, Julien

I am the guard that banned you from arenacs several days ago.

Before we proceed I would like to explain a little about aloha. We are a fun community who believes in second chances but only if you tell the truth. On the other hand for players that lie, it is hard to earn second chance.

So I will give you a chance to revise your story.

Remember, honesty is the right way to go.

Demon

La tradução

Hola, Julien

Soy el guardia que te prohibió en Arenacs hace varios días.

Antes de continuar, gustaría explicar un poco sobre aloha. Somos una comunidad divertida que cre en las segundas oportunidades, pero solo si dices la verdad. Por otro lado, para los jugadores que mienten, es difícil ganar una segunda oportunidad.

Así que te daré la oportunidad de revisar tu historia.

Recuerde, la honestidad es el camino correcto a seguir.

Demon

if I admit the use of hacks
admito el uso de hacks
Eu admito o uso de hacks

Did you or did you not use hacks? I suggest being honest.

I admit using hacks again

Ok, sorry for misunderstanding the first time. The next step is for you to delete all your hacks off your computer and promise the community not to use them again otherwise it will result in a permanent ban if a staff member catches you cheating again.

ok patron will not happen again

Your ban has been reduced to 3 days. Please do not rejoin aloha servers until April 4th at that time

[Time: Sun Apr 1 01:16:00 2018] [Duration: 3 days] [Expires: Wed Apr 4 01:16:00 2018] [Offense: ban appeal] [IGN: AgarZT(JulienMN] [Server: pp_aloha]