Juanito: Unban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Well, I have waited for at least an hour, and I can make sure that the message said that I couldn’t join the server because I was banned, but not votekicked, I mean, the players votekicked me, but instead of getting a “you were votekicked” Message, I’ve got a “you were banned” message.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    As this topic’s name claims, my in-game nickname is Juanito

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I hacked with a “.exe” downloaded from This page: NOPE-CapRex-. Why did I hack? Well, when I was playing, (and I’ve got to tell you I’m very bad, and that’s one reason) I saw a hacker, and it was really a hacker, it started to kill everyone, it saturated the kills log, and I was really angry about that, but then I thought, “what would happen if I do that?” then I started searching for hacks and that took me to that page I mentioned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Firstly, were I live, Uruguay, Montevideo, there aren’t many servers where to play, exactly aloha.pk is the only one wich reaches at least 20 players, so, I don’t have many options, and the best I can do is to write this Unban appeal. Also it’s the erver with less ping that I have available.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    25 May 2020, 3:30 PM Uruguay timing, 6:30 GMT

Banning admin contacted. Please remove the link included. In the meantime until your banning admin responds stay off the servers.

Hey Juanito

I am the staff member that banned you. I get that hackers can be annoying but we have measures in place to help, and that doesn’t give you a excuse a to hack. I would suggest that you delete the hacked client and refrain using any sort of software in the future. Your ban is set at 1 week from the time your were banned today. If you are caught hacking again you could be permanently banned from our severs. If you encounter hackers in the future you can report them with /admin in game or report them on our discord, the link to the discord is on the home page. If you have trouble rejoining our severs at the end of the week ban let me or one of the other admin know.

Fire Fox

I removed the hacked client, and I will report hackers as you say. Thank you for your help.