JeffShot Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was Really banned.(And I was trying to avoid it… Sorry for doing that)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hawks|JeffShot but I was kicked so my name now is [Spadex]

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on aloha.pk tower of babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned because I used aimbot and esp. To tell the truth I don’t know what got into me that time,someone said I was hacking (which is true) That moment when I realized that I was hacking for like an hour made me reaalized that I was stupid, after I re joined babel I got caught(I didn’t know someone caught me)And I was still Using hacks that time, But I confess that I used Hacks(Not going to lie about about it).

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well I wanna do so much things in aloha servers and have fun.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May 31 2014 I think. Don’t know the exact time.

Your banning admin isn’t around right now, but thank you for your honesty. He’ll respond here as soon as he can, sit tight and be patient.

Until he responds you are still banned, attempting to re-join now will mean only more punishment for evasion.

I banned you for ban evading earlier on babel, please don’t attemp to join any server and wait for your banning admin to respond. Thanks.

@Juxta thanks and ok I’ll be patient.

@Tobi Sorry for ban avoiding earlier I thought I could already play on the servers. Again sorry.

Sorry for the long response time, I’m not in the states atm and I just got informed. Thank You For Telling the truth you will be free to play on 2 days(or if the admin that changes the ban feels generous eairlier). If another admin can change the ban to a two day ban I’d be greatfull the irc don’t function on this phone properly. Give me a heads up when it has been changed.

As for the ban evasion dynamic ips are unreliable at telling you if your unbanned so I’ll let you off this once.

Finally got on the irc after playing with it. Ban has been shortened to 2 days (48 hours) as of this moment.

Thanks Again. ;D :smiley: