JasonJackGMS AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Sim

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Ghost

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

fizeram uma votação me acusando de aimbot

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

porque eu jogo neste servidor desde 2021 e nunca aconteceu algo assim comigo, esse servidor é o meu favorito desde de que eu entrei no jogo, e eu nunca usaria hack em um jogo de tiro, isso é nojento.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-09-07T16:00:00-03:00

Hello JasonJackGMS I am the Admin that banned you.
as usual, I’ll start by saying that Aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but to do that I am going to need to ask you to tell me the truth about what you were doing and what you were using that could have got you banned. We record evidence for our bans, be honest.

Translated by DeepL
Olá JasonJackGMS Eu sou o Administrador que te baniu.
Como de costume, começo por dizer que o Aloha é uma comunidade que acredita em dar segundas oportunidades aos seus jogadores, mas para isso vou precisar de te pedir que me digas a verdade sobre o que estavas a fazer e o que estavas a usar que te poderia ter feito ser banido. Nós registamos provas para os nossos banimentos, sejam honestos.

ta bom, eu usei um hack de esp aim e noclip, mas não vou usar mais prometo.
Aprendi a lição.

hey there JasonJack, apologies for the rather late reply, I have removed your ban it may take a minute or two to sync up so tell me if there are any problems aside from that I do hope to see you playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

Translated by DeepL
Olá JasonJack, peço desculpa pelo atraso na resposta, removi o teu banimento, pode demorar um minuto ou dois a sincronizar, por isso diz-me se houver algum problema, para além disso espero ver-te a jogar legalmente no futuro :slight_smile

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.