jaSnom AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

jaSnom

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I think i got banned years ago, when i was a Teenager because i was cheating. I recall using wallhacks, esp and aimbot. I dont recall the exact date and time.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

That was stupid of me. I was excited to try and see what cheating was like. I deeply regret ruining the fun for people back then. I just remebered that this game existed and i wanted to play it again after all these years. But i was instantly kikced for my past behaviour. I really want to enjoy this game again. I promise to never cheat again or do harm to anyone in game or ruin their expercience.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2015-10-09T22:15:00+01:00

This ban is 8 years old, it probably expired a long time ago.

If you’re still somehow unable to join, let me know.

Thank you for fast response, i am still banned. This is even an entirely new PC with a different MAC and IP.

Please try again, it should work now.

It does. Thank you very much for the fast response. I will now enjoy playing this game.

For some reason i am banned again. i just palyed normally yesterday. Can you explain to me what the reason for my ban is?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.