January FSOM [Soccer/football]

Soccer/Football
Event Over GoodGame
Gather around everyone its time to get your football following and get out on that field because its FSOM!!!
So put on your shin guards, get your strikers in place, and sort out your goalie so you can bring the cup home!
As usual have mumble on

[details=Click for details]Mumble can be downloaded here:

Download the client software on the right side of the screen. Installation is pretty simple, as there’s a wizard when you first start the application to help you set up your mic and audio.

I highly recommend using a button to activate it, rather than having your mic turn on automatically when it picks up noise. This is especially true for laptop users or those using a webcam w/ mic. You’ll have this option towards the end of the wizard (my push-to-talk is set to mouse button 5, your scroll button (click, not scroll) is also free in aos for you 3 button mouse owners).

If you choose to do push-to-talk, keep your threshold rather low (so that it’s easier to pick up sounds), this means your blue part of the meter should be small. If instead you are using auto-detect, be sure to keep your threshold toward the high end, or else the rest of us will pick up your game and background noise, which can get quite irritating, especially with 16 people.

Once you’ve setup your microphone, click the picture of the world icon. Then click “Add New” and enter the following:

Label: Aloha
Address: Mumble.aloha.pk
Port: 64738 (unchanged)
Username: Your username. Please stick to your most common username, as after you register, you’ll never get to change it.

For more detailed mumble setup information, check out this post here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3721.msg34375#msg34375

Once you’re connected, double click on Aloha to put you in that channel. On the event day there will be channels for Blue and Green team.[/details]
The date and time is
FSOM: January 4th 9GMT Please don’t be late Reserve your seat Here
Times worldwide

favicon-48x48.png

facebook-icon.gif

images.jpeg

Team Home
Chase_uc
Sniper
DeadSeason
Reaper2.0
Anonymous
Recoded_Nl
Scrawl

Team Away
ei8htx
A White Guy
Monstarules
Shywolf
Scipio
caillou1399

Sub
Dareville
Apocalyptic
CapRex
Evildandis

Sign me up for Green.

I’ll be blue.

Blu <3

Ok sign me up for green

reservez moi. vert s’il vous plait

I should be back home by Saturday so add me to the green team.

I might not be able to make it ;_; sign me in as sub for any team.

maybe green

Sign me up for blue ~DeadSeason

actually ill be sub, may not make it, depends on the schoolwork i get.

Sub please

Sign Me Up for blue… I might be able to make it or not!

I will join. Home team, please.

Sign me up for team Blue.

Sign me up! I’ll take whatever team needs me, and blue needs more people, so I’ll be blue!

vou participar !  quero azul se tiver um lugarzinho pra mim

Sign me up for blue.
Ill just be a sub for now, dont know if I will make it.