Ive been wrongfully banned

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I m banned , and im sure its not a votekick

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Named with "diu diu " when i m banned

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower for babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I wonder why i have been banned from this sever, also , i m sure that im not cheat and just fight and kill as normal in the game , why ban me ? Its seems that an admin (maybe) named DarkNeutr banned me , so please tell why i got banned ?Only because some player in the game thought i m hacking ?

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I did Nothing , and Im not hacking !!!

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Ban time : 2022/3/30 maybe about 7:00pm (Beijing time)

Hello Diu Diu,

Im the moderator who banned you.

So lets begin at the start even before you were banned.

I was responding to 2 cheater notifications. One of which were you and one other person.
I first took notice of the other player but you continued to drop heads.
Now i ban the other player for usage of cheats. And as im going to start recording. You disconnect. So i thought weird.
Why would a legit player disconnect RIGHT after a ban (Noticing staff is on)? Well to my surprise you connected right after this again. I can only speculate to disable something or change version reported by the client.

Now what was weird to me as you reconnected is that your play style has completely changed. It was no longer fast paced but you took your time to check where players could be. At least at the start.

Then the fun began and you yet again started dropping heads and knowing players were in some places where you could not see them. And i do mean truly you could not see the players behind the walls at which you were aiming and moving as they moved.

Now i should also remind you this is not the first time you were suspected or even getting banned but you always somehow escaped. Other Aloha.pk staff also saw you cheating either on our servers or other ones.
And i was even told that as i banned you. You went to join another server where you hacked as well. Now thats weird huh ? Not to mention this is NOT your first ban appeal for hacking.

BUT. We at aloha do believe in second chances. So i will offer you this. Since we saw you hacking even before i banned you. Admit that indeed you were cheating and come clean and promise to never do it again. And your ban will be reduced to 1 week.

But ofc there is the second option. You could continue saying that you have not cheated ofc but the only thing that will lead to is you loosing the second chance.

Awaiting your response and nice day.
-DarkNeutrino

1 Like

Hello !
Nice to see your reply .
I want to say something ,here it is :
When i was playing in the game the day ive been banned , at first ,a player named as “plinin” whos using hacking ,i noticed him and started a votekick ,but it didnt work. After that moment ,he only shot me .So that make me angry , and then i fight back with “Hack”(yea, i admit the fact).Until i saw you came in the game and banned the hacker,i thought the happy-time came back again so i disconnect and reconnect in a short time and being a legit player as normal .After the hacker got banned , i never cheat anymore.(I mean the moment i got banned i was legit)
I played this game for about 8 years , im skillful and i love this game. The only reason im using hack is to fight back to hackers not to other legit players , eventhough i know this is wrong .So, i promise that i will never do it again even someone is using hack to fight me .
I hope there will be a good game environment here in the future , please give me a chance ! Thank you !

Hello,

Hacks in general are not allowed. Not even in the case of bringing down other hackers.
I know we as staff can be sometimes slow. After all we are people with our own lives as well. But please call us if you see hacker.

And while im still nit convinced that you did not cheat in the moment of your ban as the evidence we have speaks otherwise. Im glad you admitted at least that you did cheat. And that you will never do it again. (Please also delete the hacks from your PC).

Now as i said. Your ban is reduced to 1 week. Do NOT attempt to join before your ban is over. This will be considered evasion attempt. And your ban may be extended in that case.

Also. Considering you did ban appeal before and we saw you hacking on other occasions. After your ban expires do NOT use hacks again. We believe in second chances but we arent stupid. If you get caught using hacks again. The chance of you getting unbanned will be seriously low.

That is all.

Have a nice rest of the day :slight_smile:
-DarkNeutrino

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.