Itakunai

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s only a 1 hour ban, but it’s BS

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Itakunai

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Reason: “: [IGN: Itakunai] [By: This Guy] [Time: Fri Apr 12 19:37:07 2013] [Duration: 1 hour] [Expires: Fri Apr 12 20:37:07 2013] [Offense: Griefing]”.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I wasn’t griefing. Lasero07 was. I was undoing his griefs. You clearly weren’t watching the play. I had been trying to votekick that little asshole for several minutes. If you’re gonna ban someone for ANY length of time, you should know what you’re doing.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Fri Apr 12 19:37:07 2013

Well, sorry mate, but that’s the votekick system as it currently stands. We try our best to have it be effective while minimizing false positives. You got caught in the middle and was screwed: our fault.

You’re good now.