IsaiXD Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Fui baneado por un administrador

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [TITAN] [Bs]

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    me banearon por utilizar kacks dentro de aloha

4. Why should you be unbanned?
    Quiero Volver a jugar

5. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    25 de Agosto

heyo IsaiXD I am the moderator that banned you.

first of all, I wanna say while I absolutely appreciate your honesty I’m not seeing a hint of regret in this appeal so before I go ahead with an unban I want you to promise me that you will make sure to delete all forms of hacks (dll’s clients etc) and that you will never download and use them again.

Spanish:
heyo IsaiXD Soy el moderador que te baneó.

En primer lugar, quiero decir que, aunque aprecio absolutamente tu honestidad, no veo una pizca de arrepentimiento en esta apelación, así que antes de seguir adelante con un desbaneo, quiero que me prometas que te asegurarás de borrar todas las formas de hacks (clientes dll’s, etc.) y que no volverás a descargarlos y utilizarlos.

Bueno primero quiere pedirte disculpa p los kacks perdon y te prometo q borrare todos los pirateo q descargue del juego y perdon p la molestia gracias…

thank you isaixd i was gonna call for an unban but it seems you’ve took it upon yourself to evade yourself before I first replied to you and as I am writing this so instead I am going to let the 1 week ban you have on you run its course instead at which point you will be able to play on the 1th of September, until then please do not evade and join any aloha servers as this could lead to an extension of your ban and before you join make sure any and all hacks are deleted from your computer (you was caught today hacking on ns so I feel i have to repeat that) aside from all that I do hope to see you playing again legit in the future :slight_smile:

Spanish:
gracias isaixd iba a pedir un desbaneo pero parece que te has evadido antes de que te contestara por primera vez y mientras escribo esto voy a dejar que el baneo de 1 semana que tienes siga su curso en cuyo momento podrás jugar el 1 de septiembre, Por favor, hasta entonces por favor no evadir y unirse a cualquier servidor de aloha ya que esto podría conducir a una extensión de su prohibición y antes de unirse a asegurarse de que cualquier y todos los hacks se eliminan de su equipo (que fue capturado hoy hackear en ns así que siento que tengo que repetir que) aparte de todo lo que espero verte jugar de nuevo legítimo en el futuro: )

1 Like