[-IS-] Shawn's Banana Peel oops Ban Appeal lol

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yep, I wasn’t being kicked too. Oh yeah, I waited 5 hours.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [-IS-] Shawn

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Honestly, I don’t know :-\ This is the second time that I’m banned for no reason…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I respect everyone, I follow the rules. I wouldn’t break the rules cuz dat sucks.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    4:30 PM +8 GMT

Howdy Shawn, it looks like I may be the one responsible for your ban.

Now first I have a few questions,

[ol]- What took you so long to appeal?
According to my records your ip was banned on January 23rd

• Have you used any other names besides the one you provided?
  • Are you familiar with how to change your ip?
  • Does anybody else in your household play?[/ol]

He’s been banned before http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=5679

Sorry nvm

His ip sifted to an already banned ip hence it does not count and is irrelevant, but thanks.

January 23? whaaa :o That’s weird, I played yesterday (Feb 8 2015) about 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM +8 GMT then I disconnected for a few minutes cuz i got hungry lol then i wen’t back to the server then it says that I’m banned :frowning:

No, but I only change the clan tag
previous: [-DP-] [-XS-] [-AS-]

No, I do not know how to change IP

I’m the only person in my house who plays this game.

If you guys are gonna unban me then you can like unban me on Friday lol (Feb 13 2015) :slight_smile:

Hmm, well I did meet some guy who copied my name and tag…Well I’m sure people know which is the real Shawn lol.

I only use Rifle :slight_smile:

A few more questions:

[ol]- Are you still unable to join

• Are you familiar with the name ADDD me !@[/ol]

Resolved.