[-IS-] Shawn Ban Appeal (Banned again for no reason...again ._. )

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I wasn’t votekicked…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [-IS-] Shawn

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I wasn’t playing when I got banned…Butttt i did play yesterday (3/19/15) for about a few hours(i think).
    aloha.pk counter-strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Yet again…I don’t know.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I wanna play lol plus I didn’t do anything to get me banned

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    This is just a hunch. maybe at around 4:30pm +8 GMT, Yesterday (3/19/15)

I think this is the third time that I’m banned for no reason lol
Well I guess I have to wait.
Someone must really like me <3 lol jk

ace http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

Oh my bad, sorry.
Thanks AWG.
EDIT: I removed the post.

You were banned for hacking, I have contacted the appropriate admin.
As for you Ace Really?
Thanks AWG

Oh okay then :smiley:

Well, I guess Shawns isp is small, most users are cheater and use dynamic ip…

Same thing as last time, your ip changed to that of a banned player, but since your ip changed again, then we can close this appeal.

It seems that I’m banned again. I was able to play yesterday but now it says I’m banned again :-\

If I were to have a trusted account, would it still keep changing IP?

P.S I don’t know how to get trusted account lol

No Shawn. Trusted has no interference at all with your ip changing. Anybody’s Ip can change, if they have a dynamic IP. Which most of us have. It changes into an ip which someone else was banned on. Since you can’t have the same Ip, their’s has had to have switched. This is how they evade. Nothing on Aloha can change whether your ip changes or not.

Oh okay :-\