[-IS-] Iron Sentinels - Recruiting!!

Iron Sentinels is a clan in Ace of Spades that aims to be a big clan with members who enjoy the company of each other in the game. The clan is composed of members who have experience in AoS. They play with skill and maturity. Members of this clan must preserve its integrity.  :smiley: :smiley:

Rules:
1.No Hacking
2.Work as a Team
3.Respect
4.Don't be inactive!
5.No Multiclanning
6.Respect Other Clans
7.Rules is absolute

And for the members… If you want to recruited someone make sure the fill the application first.Here's the Application!
Name (real name, only first):
Your IGN (In Game Name):
Do you have a Facebook account :
Skype info (optional):
Quick summary about yourself (skills, hobbies, etc…):
How active can you be:
Time zone:
Time playing AoS:
Past clans:
Why you wish to join IS:
What are you most proficient at? For example, building, sniping… :
Preferred weapon:
Ban history (Have you ever been banned from a server before and what servers):

After you have posted your application, kindly copy and paste it in this web:
Forms & Contact - Welcome to the Iron Sentinels

If he/she already fill the application correctly then he/she must talk to the Leader and Clan Council too.If they agree then… Welcome to IS! Go to  [-IS-] Iron Sentinels  after u have been accepted.

As you can see, we r kinda short on members, so feel free to apply for our clan  :smiley: :smiley:

Name (real name, only first): MIKO
Your IGN (In Game Name): ONIGIRI
Do you have a Facebook account : Yes
Skype info (optional): No
Quick summary about yourself (skills, hobbies, etc…): Nothing
How active can you be: 1 day 1 hour ~ 2 hour ?
Time zone:UTC+09:00 ( Japan)
Time playing AoS:20:00~22:00
Past clans: No clan
Why you wish to join IS: “IS” is cool name!
What are you most proficient at? For example, building, sniping… :Build !!!
Preferred weapon: smg? I am a smg noob.
Ban history (Have you ever been banned from a server before and what servers):I forget.

Ok our council will decide and vote yes or no. Thank you for applying, and pls wait patiently :smiley:

Name: Maksim
Your IGN: [RUS] Sanic
Do you have a Facebook account? - Yes, I do.
Quick summary: I like Mario, video games and soccer.
How active can you be: 2-5 hours.
Time Zone: UTC +3 (Russia, Moscow)
Time playing AoS: 15.00 - 20.00 (sometimes up to 23.00, and down to 16.00)
Past Clans: Nah
I’m good at building pixel arts, and at Zombies. :stuck_out_tongue:
Preferred weapon: SMG. Because SMG Master Race. lol
Ban history: Never got banned.

Pending…

I VOTE YES, I know Sanic and I’ve seen onigiri before

Sanic is a good player also onigiri

I do /y xD

Whoa, thanks for the compliment. :smiley:

Shawn is IS member, obviously

I shall agree with Shawn, and vote Yes
Both of you is a good player.

Good look, soldier.

Oh cmon guys, not here, u know that :-\ :-\

Dayum
Yesterday you had 420 posts.
Happy “420 BLAZE IT FGT” to you!

Name (real name, only first):Ebrahim (call me eeb)
Your IGN (In Game Name: bigboy_eeb
Do you have a Facebook account : yeah sure
Skype info (optional): i do but i dont want to link it
Quick summary about yourself (skills, hobbies, etc…): i play basketball in and out of school. i am 14 years old and live in australia. sometimes i go to the gym (rarely)
How active can you be: around 2-3 hours every night
Time zone: Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Time playing AoS: 3 years
Past clans: [-XS-]
Why you wish to join IS: i really want to be part of a clan that uses teamwork effectively to win. i wiould also like to be part of a new community that would be opened to me by joining IS. this way i could share tactics and have a teammate i could rely on in game.

What are you most proficient at? For example, building, sniping… : sniping and flanking
Preferred weapon: sniper and sometimes shotgun
Ban history (Have you ever been banned from a server before and what servers): yes i have on aloha but this was last year and i have DEFINATLEY changed my point on view on playing this game while providing fun for me and also giving other player a fair gaming experience.
its okay if you judge me on my bann its just your lost :wink: nah jokes but actually don’t judge boys.

Pending… :smiley:

aceshooter, my clanmate said we need to see u play

Hello! I am interested in the clan and would love to see if I can fit in!

Name (real name, only first): Luke
Your IGN (In Game Name): Jooce
Do you have a Facebook account : Yes, but I never use it
Skype info (optional): Will PM if I am accepted.
Quick summary about yourself (skills, hobbies, etc…): I love to play all sorts of video games, PC and console. I built my PC myself, although it is not very powerful due to insufficient money. I play Varsity level Ice Hockey, am in our school’s drumline, and am looking to join the school’s mechatronics team (robots).
How active can you be: I love AoSC, so I will use a lot of my free time in-game (probably 2-3 hours a day, 4-5 days a week)
Time zone: EST
Time playing AoS: I can recall playing since before the .50 update, but I cannot recall exactly when that was
Past clans: DELTA
Why you wish to join IS: I have been "lone wolf’ing AoS for a long time now. I haven’t been searching for any clans, but I noticed the lack of them in BnS. IS seems to be active (considering that you guys are posting application forms) and I want to be part of that again.
What are you most proficient at? For example, building, sniping… : I love to build. Back when maps were random, I built giant forts everywhere. Now, I still like to make towers and help to support existing towers on babel game modes, although it is tough. If I can’t build, I usually try to snipe with the rifle. It is my preferred weapon, but if our team is in desperate need of a charge, I run shotgun. I try to be as versatile as possible
Preferred weapon: Rifle
Ban history (Have you ever been banned from a server before and what servers): Yes, actually. I cannot recall the exact server, but it was a PinPoint map. The reason? ESP hacking. Back when I was a young lad, I got jealous. When I couldn’t hit my shots, I got mad. Because of this, I searched “AoS hack” into Youtube, and I ran across a hack that would outline an opponent, even through walls. A moderator saw this through some first-person spectating thing, he explained it to me but I don’t remember the name of it. I was banned for a while, and since I played that server so much, I went inactive. Eventually I got a ban appeal approved, but by that time, that server was dying, and it quickly shut down afterwards. I never use hacks anymore. The only thing close to cheating might be the fact that I use Enari’s Pixel Scope for the rifle, or that I sometimes use OpenSpades since the textures are much less annoying and the graphic quality is much better. I still feel awful about it to this day. This probably happened 2 years ago, though.

I hope that the fact that I was banned does not alter your consideration, because I no longer have that mod on my computer, and that computer was actually thrown away since it was old and I made a new one. I never have used any form of hacking, cheating, or griefing since that incident. If I do not get approved, no biggie, it happens a lot because I mention that I was banned. That’s probably why I stopped searching for clans. I just don’t like lying about something like getting banned. In any event, I hope that you can look past that, and I sincerely hope you approve of this. I appreciate your consideration. Thank you!

hey how can i play with your clan mate?

After you have posted your Application, kindly copy paste it in this web: Forms & Contact - Welcome to the Iron Sentinels

Congratulations for : sanic, onigiri, Jooce for your acceptance in the Iron Sentinels. Pls join the FB group in this link: [-IS-] Iron Sentinels
PM me your FB name so i may accept you in the FB group.

For aceshooter, we will be testing you for a while, my clanmates r a bit suspicous about you. Pls PM Shawn, or me for checking your stats and skills.

Thank you very much for everyone of a clan! :smiley:
i will do my best !