InfraRedAnus

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No, I don’t think I was votekicked, message had no reason for ban, it did not say votekick (I have been votekicked before, but the reason was false, they thought I was hacking because I was doing good)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    InfraRedAnus

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    the aloha.pk Babel server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Honestly I have no idea, though I think it is because I was using Topenspadongs rather than normal Openspades… So I have an idea I guess. Anyways first time using it, didn’t know it could get you banned (if that is the reason for my ban of course) It wasn’t as fun as normal openspades anyways so I’m probably not going to use it again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Well I’m fully against hacking, it ruins the game. Actually I’ve been told to get on the Trusted thing for your servers but I didn’t feel like signing up. I just wanna play the game you know. I suppose it doesn’t matter since I got banned, therefore I have to make an account anyways haha. Maybe I will sign up for trusted after I get unbanned.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    6/15/15 around 3:20 pm.

I have contacted your banning staff member. Please stay off any aloha.pk server while you appeal is in progress.

you had been banned for use not recoil
but I think there was a mistake on my part to be banned averlo you.
i am sorry ,speak for you to play again.

By request from obed-X_x your ban has been revoked. You are free to play again.

Thank you. I’ll refrain from using Topenspadongs anyways.