iNahil - DarkS

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

DarkS

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

arena top 10?

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

For abusing the old BetterSpades hitbox.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I have a new computer and I want to play this game on this computer. Now I have no problem recording my gameplay or streaming on Discord.

I apologize again for all the time I wasted by the staff. I want to play for fun and not for competition now, I know all the time I made you lose and the false legitimacy I made staff and players believe.

I apologize for what I did in the past.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I think they banned me in September 2021, I don’t remember well.

Why did you wait for me to retiree to make an appeal duh
You have been done so much damage to this game and this community. I am a good person but honestly I hope you don’t get unbanned. Your lies and intends of manipulation ended you
None of the things you say here are true, if they were why did you choose this moment to make an appeal after a bunch of latin staff (who you broke trust with) have retired?
It reminds me of those times were an appealer got unbanned just because his banning admin was offline for a long time and there was no reason to keep up his case. I hope that does not happen here

7 Likes

well, you know the drill, this is not the first time you’ve been here, I believe its the 4th or 5th time you’ve filled the appeal.

I would like you to dig a bit further, because:

1. you had more than just the old Betterspades hitbox
  2. you’ve been banned 3 times
  3. saying I’m sorry right after your banning admin retired won’t be a free out of jail card, like strady just rightfully pointed up above
6 Likes

Actually, mind me if I add this, but I’ve just check our logs and not only that you took the time to make the appeal lying, but rather evaded, knowing exactly how it goes.

And before you say “we can’t prove that it was you”. the ip is the exact same one used to post this ban appeal.
You joined babel yesterday, 4 times, so you weren’t “checking if you where still banned” either

this appeal is denied

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.