Im sorry, please unbanned me my username is Zombiestars7

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Answer: Yes I waited about a day.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Answer: Zombiestars7

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Answer: aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Answer: The use of the N word, I was just playing and got tired of getting killed so I snapped, people say worse things in that game as well.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Answer: Honestly, the server I got banned from is the best one. All the other ones are boring.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Answer: 12/3/2020, around 6:59 PM

Hello Zombiestars7,

I will be the admin to take the case of your ban,

As you have already said, you have used the nword on our servers, which is totally prohibited, racism in aloha is not allowed in any aspect,

However, you weren’t banned by a staff, you were banned by a votekick, and when you left before it ended, you were banned for 30 minutes,

Being a votekick the ban only lasts 30 minutes, and since your ban was yesterday, you are already unbanned, I gave you unban again manually just in case, so you can enter without problems,

Please, do not use the nword on our servers again because the punishment next time will be greater than this,

Thanks

Thanks, but it still says that im banned.

Try again

Still not working.

Third time’s the charm. Give it another try.