i'm not hacker

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes, wait over 30m

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

MC-Sniper

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk counter-strike maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i don’t know. why i got a ban??? see my kill report plz. i’m not use rapid-fire or no-spread or big-shot

1. Why should you be unbanned?

i’m not hacker

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

i don’t know.

Banned for aimbot/esp on july 13
Banning admin I’ve included some more info in the pm I sent you

I’ll let your banning admin have the field day with this one

Click for details

there are any proof i used aimbot? i’m not head shooter.

i’m just playing game use ‘sound-play’

when i report ‘real hacker’(like kill by only head-shot) admins don’t ban him

admins just ban good player

Still standing to that statement?
ok

You messed with the wrong admin

A our legit ban rate is very very very very low. I doubt that 3 admins banned you “accidentally”

A our legit ban rate is very very very very low. I doubt that 3 admins banned you “accidentally” 』

you mean, almost admin ban without proof?

and what mean this sentence 『I doubt that 3 admins banned you “accidentally”』

wth?

Why don’t you see how suck you guys are first?

If you ban all the people like this, then i guess all the pro players are hack-users and they deserved to be banned?

So i guess there will be only newbies and hack-users in this game?

No I believe he means that 3 admins who watched the video a staff member recorded of you hacking was sufficient to ban you. Or he means that 3 admins caught you hacking on 3 different IP addresses and concluded that it was the same player. I’m not the banning admin nor am I the staff member who recorded you, I assume it was the first answer I gave you that is why you are banned. Admins (a good majority of them) all either record or take notes on players they banned. It is against our beliefs to just ban for no reason. If you want to see the video against you, it is up to your banning admin/staff member that recorded you if they feel they want to post the video.

What do you not get? Please elaborate.
Admins do not ban just because they want to. We’ve caught noob, and pro players hacking alike your appeal is nothing special. In case you were wondering we use an admin tool called topovl (ovl is the free public version available from our own abuse reported section). This tool gives us the first person view that you have. And based off that we can detect if your hacking or not. Not all hackers are easy to catch because they try and conceal their hacks

I really do not understand why your confused?
I did mis-communicate the 3 admins thing.
and Raykay explained it

As for the proof thing Unless an admin physically sees someone committing an offense they can not ban and any power abusers are handled accordingly. The ban was made by a guard then confirmed based off the evidence given to a Full Admin (Nathan). I even viewed it before answering your appeal because I remember the two previous bans, but after seeing it it just confirms the guard’s ban.

Aloha’s policy is Innocent until proven guilty and that is what happened here. Your argument of using sound just isn’t valid in the video evidence I have seen. If your banning admin doesn’t reply and handles this appeal Another Full admin or I will handle it. (Probably me or Nathan)

Click for details

Let’s please keep all further discussion between the banning admin and the player appealing, unless something desperately needs to be said.

Thank you.

Your appeal is being discussed. Hang tight!

I wasn’t the admin who banned you, but (once again) I’ll be handling your appeal.

After some of our staff reviewed the video, it was decided you were most likely just skilled.

You have been unbanned. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please rejoin arena counter strike (arena cs) first to sync the unban across all servers.

I also encourage you to apply for a trusted position here on Aloha that’s tied to your forum login. You can learn more about this process here:

Best,
8x

MCnice, I am the guard who recorded you ingame and replyed about your hacking.
I didn’t ban U because I was not sure U were hacking.
I watched again the videos which I had posted. I still think U were using ESP in that game.
So if U get trusted status, I’ll keep an eye on you.

Play honestly and have fun.

TY, MaZDaU.

Just for logging.

8x, ferrari, and I reviewed it (no idea how I came to the conclusion that it was enough evidence in the first place. Seems I function better if I do not sleep) Sorry about the ban.