I'm innocent (sorry for my English) my nickname is Sancheszao

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I was not kicked once, it was instant ban !!

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My nick is Sancheszao!!!

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    tower of babel aloha.pk, i love this server i was annoyed when I was banned because I always have fun playing this game !!

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was accused of not having recoil, I play CSGO a long time and I know very well shoot the head and hold the arms recoil. . . this got a little suspicious in practice I even understand. . . but I was annoyed with my banishment !!

4. Why should you be unbanned?

I really want to have fun more and more on this server, I have a passion for years I play this as a hobby and I wanted to have the chance to continue playing on this server and in that game mode that I think is the best (sorry for my English, I am Brazilian)

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

day 9 of the month 1 of 2019, 1:20 p.m.

Hello, you were banned by one of our hack detection scripts. The ban is for 1 hour. I suggest you remove any hack tools that may be on your computer because next time if a staff member actually catches you then you will be banned permanently.

Demon