im banned again wtf???????? i was unbanned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

uhmm no i was unbanned by muffintastic who was my last banner
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Enderxenomorph
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

i dont know i am banned when i was not playing. did anyone hack with my name as jtag?
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i legit have no idea i didnt play very much this week and yesterday i tried using aos 0.75 client accesing aloha.pk in linux but it said i was banned.
5) Why should you be unbanned?

i did not play when i got ban. so wtf. please explain
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

yesterday noon maybe. idk. i was unbanned by muffin and now im banned again while i didnt even play.

plz help me

i think im imposter banned.

It’s for your thread (http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=7828.0)

It’s supposed if you did a ban appeal (http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=7540.0) is because you learned your lesson and you dont will hack again, even in abandoned servers for whatever reason.

Your banning admin, MuffinTastic, was unaware that you affiliated yourself with a number of public hacking websites. You tell everyone that you develop hacks in order to make the game better, yet you publicly release everything you do. I’ve also seen you tell others not to use your hacks on aloha servers, but how do you plan on enforcing that? You don’t.

So because of that, your permanent ban has been reestablished.

I’m sure that MuffinTastic will alert you to whether you will be able to reappeal in the future.

Oke. Don’t think I still am so friendly against aloha.pk I’m actually really mad and I think if I get unbanned that I will quit aloha.PK forever and never come back and block aloha.pk IP.
I’m pretty fucking pissed. Because. Why am I banned? I never cheated on aloha servers again. I was banned and learned my lesson from cheating on aloha.pk. I’m leaving if I’m unbanned.

And why do I want to leave? Because aloha.pk broke my trust yesterday. That’s why.

Wait a second here buddy, YOU broke Aloha’s trust. And no, you did NOT learn your lesson. What we ask from people is to delete their hacks from their PC in order to have them unbanned. Not only did you not delete hacks, but you also continued to develop hacks. How can we trust a person who develops hacks and tests them out on empty servers? Sure, you may not hack on Aloha specifically but you still hack on others servers. You ruin the game for other people by making your hacks.

You see what I’m getting at? We expect people to be completely clean of hacks once they’re unbanned, we expect them to not ever touch a hack again. That is the trust WE put into players we unban, and that is the trust YOU broke by developing hacks for god knows how long. Don’t even get me started on bragging.

Please tell me what you’re trying to accomplish by saying this. Are you trying to make us feel guilty for rebanning a hack developer? Are you trying to riot despite the fact you continued doing what we don’t want people do?

By all means, please do leave. We don’t need a hack developer in our community. Aloha is very accepting of people who got unbanned after hacking. And you know why? Because those people didn’t break our trust. Those people deleted their hacks and promised to never touch a 3rd party program ever again. That is the kind of people we put our trust into and those people are the ones who we’re happy to call our community members because they knew what they did wrong and they corrected their behavior.

YOU are not one of those people. Please stop being ignorant and realize why the ban was reestablished. I hope you learn that making hacks and ruining other people’s fun is a bad thing.

I don’t care anyways now. I’m just leaving

So you should really go then. You don’t lie like that. How dare you try to play innocent when you are in fact making hacks for this game and publicly releasing them. I’m sure if the global blacklist was still active, you would have ended up on it. We trusted you. ALL OF US. And you broke that trust. You do not come in here with the gall to try and say we broke YOUR trust.

Did I ever harm the community with any threat hacking/crashing the server?

You did harm it indirectly by your action of spreading your hacks publicly to others, which harmed the community!

lol i never spread them XD i still have them private.

yet you still use them. You broke their trust, therefore they banned you again. They can’t risk having you hacking on their servers, even if you promise.

Yes you do.

This is the 6th time I say this: I don’t use hacks on aloha.pk (not even mods cuz they seem to create lag when firing)

None of them are puhlicily downloadable and usable

Lies. I’ll be sending a few admins some proof, okay? You wouldn’t MIND now would you? The proof is clear. Don’t be like me and just accept you are a hacker, you MIGHT get unbanned
lolnop

I admit I have said some things about hacks but never used them on aloha some other servers and I never threatened the community. I’ll stay quiet now

The things are clear. Please stay away of the appeal