Im a noob player/hacker... sorry

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited every single minute

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Naruto

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk push

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Banned for using aimbot,rapid bullets,no recoil

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i will try to be a good person from now on,i know that cheating is no fun for others and im going to help those people and even apologize if needed.If i did that bad thing was because i was tired of seeing cheaters killing me and friends and started to become vicious on that thing.I hope that being thruthful will help making my ban less time and sorry if i lied to you all… if you dont want to un-ban me it will be okay.sorry for the offences and the “fun making of the right law”… I promise i wont do this anymore and i really want to apologize people even if u get me permabanned still…
    PS:im brazilian and i dont know the full english.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    02/06/2013 15:36 (i guess)

Hello there, was expecting you. Thank you for the honesty, as you may have read in the “LESSON: Lying = Bad” thread, lying gets you nowhere. Being honest results in a shortened ban. Your ban has been shortened to 1 week and will expire on June 9th 2013. During this time, please don’t try to change your IP to join the servers and PLEASE delete your hacks, because you won’t be getting a second chance if you get caught hacking again.

Thank you for the cooperation.

UC

thx for reducing my time on ban and sorry for lying i apologize with u for that and even if i offensed u…really thank you

Nah, it’s alright, I wasn’t offended. I’m used to things like those, mate. :stuck_out_tongue: