IGN LokomboEja's Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes i did.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    LokomboEja

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was not banned while playing, but the server i play most of is Aloha.pk Counter-Strike Maps.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I do not understand why i was banned. I was playing just fine the day before, then today i try to join, and it says im banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because of falsely being banned for something.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    January 6, 2013. Specific time is unknown. Logged on around 7:30 PST, and waited until 8:00 to check if it was a votekick.

You posted two of the same threads, so I deleted one.

As to your ban, I’ve contacted the admin who banned you.

Ok thank you very much, I appreciate it. Who was it who banned me? I would love to know who and why.

Hello I was the one who banned you. I banned you for ban evading. You had the name [DELTA]Couch. Mind explaining why you were using that name? That is you right?

Ban evading, without changing my IP? Hm. I do admit, i was a little jealous at Couch’s popularity and wanted to see how it was to be him for a day. I do change my username often, but as do many other people. I wouldn’t be so… hard about people who change their username? I did use LokomboEja for a while though.

Ok. Have you used the name [DELTA]Lokombo or something similar to that? That was the name that led me to suspect you as [DELTA]Couch. I caught [DELTA]Lokombo hacking.

I did. [DELTA]Lokombo was a name i used frequently. I did have the use of hacks i admit. I will not do it again i have learned my lesson.

I did not always have the hacks, though. I stopped using them after a while. I realized how not fun is was to play with hacks.

In 1 week you will be unbanned. Don’t use hacks again or you will never be unbanned.

Ban has expired. Locked.