(IGN) _HAZ_ ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes waited 2 hours (had a break)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    HAZ

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    tower of barbel server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    for hacking to be exact aimbot (

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i really enjoy playing on your servers and i have alot of fun on them i am regretting hacking and probably wont do it again its stupid of me to do it

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    26/9/16 around 1pm-2pm im australian

To be given a second chance, you must first give staff the clear impression that you will never hack again.
You’re on the right track by being honest.
Good luck.
-atr

Sorry for the late response!

Hello HAZ, I am the guard that banned you. I would like to start off by welcoming you to aloha. We are a fairly laid back group of gamers and we believe in second chances as much as we do fair gameplay. I want you to delete the hacks and play clean from now on. We are not so kind the second appeal.

Your ban should be lifted and you should be free to play on the servers again. If you are not let me know.

Thanks much appreciated though I was not going to get a reply deleted the hacks