Idkboy12 AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

xXgodsniperx01

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I had hidden because an admin “pipa” found me and killed me even though I hid, after a while I hid under the ground and pipa told me “how can you see me” and I have no idea why he said it because I am not using eso or anything else for do It, i only I moved the mouse and nothing else while i was in :confused:

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

incorrect ban ?

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-01-21T06:15:00-03:00

1 Like

Hi @idkboy12
On January 21 you were banned for evasion. I already banned you on January 1st. You really have no idea why you were banned? Lying severely reduces your chances of being unbanned.

How was that evasion, I honestly didn’t know, a thousand apologies and how did the evasion happen? I had a ban and I played again?

Yes. Still no idea why you were banned on January the 1st?

not yet, what could it be? They didn’t tell me the reason that day either, and lately they’ve been banning me from the servers for that reason, I guess, if it’s possible that someone gives you the reason, I appreciate it and if there is a chance to unban me again, I want to play again in babel with friends.

I banned you on January 1st because you were cheating. You were using ESP to be precise. Then, on January 16th you were banned again by another admin for using ESP.

I’ll give you one last chance to tell me the truth. Don’t forget that this is your second appeal. The chances of you being unban are very slim. A little honesty could help you…

1 Like

When does it end, should I or have I already appealed the ban on the 16th? after that yes I stopped using programs, from what I was seeing in the advanced settings of the game I had the controls to open the hacks in the game, it doesn’t open them, I just put that, does it affect anything?

I forgot to mention that I admit that I use cheats but this 21 I did not use ESP or anything else, I played normal these days honestly, I had enough and I learned my lesson twice, i don’t want to lose the fun again, so I sincerely apologize and if possible give me one last chance, i beg you :smile: want to enter the roles also to be able to become an admin or a modder so that they do not comment the same as me

Thank you for acknowledging your wrongs.

Since this is your second appeal, I won’t unban you right away. Your ban will last another 2 weeks from now on. Don’t try to connect to our servers during these 2 weeks or I’ll have to extend your ban or even worse, make it permanent. Even if you change your name I will still know it’s you.

In order not to be tempted to cheat again after these 2 weeks, I advise you to delete your game and to reinstall an unmodified version. You can find one here: Releases · yvt/openspades · GitHub. If you need help to install it, you can write me here or in private message.

This is the last chance I give you. If there is a next time, I won’t deal with it and you will be permanently banned.

Play fair

3 Likes

Thank you very much bro, I promise I won’t do it again this time and I’ll play normal, greetings and have a good day! :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.