IC - Szybki69

Hello :smiley:
1)There was no vote

1. IC - Szybki69

2. Counter-Strike Arena

3. Probably someone came on my nickname

4. Since I have been playing this game for 10 years and it would be a shame to stop, I like this game

5. 23.03.2020 *20:46 PM
    7)Please Guys unbanned ;(((

Hello Szybki69 - Pixelo,

I was the administrator who banned you for using ESP and then for evading 5 minutes after my ban, we are a community that believes in second chances and you are not a exception, if you tell me the truth of what happened my work here will be easier, Iā€™ll wait your answer,

Thanks

Hi Modern,
I canā€™t explain myself because I donā€™t have anything, someone entered my nickname, Iā€™ve never played cheats, Iā€™m 20 and Iā€™ve been playing this game for 10 years, so please unbann me

Hello, have you previously used the nickname of ā€œMentosā€?

My young brother , one computer

Okay, so, your ā€œbrotherā€ was found using hack yesterday, and he was banned, its not his first ban, so if he wants to play again, he will have to do a ban appeal just like you did.
Iā€™m going to trust your word and unban you, I hope I donā€™t find you using hack, because it wonā€™t be easy to play again if that happens, youā€™ll be unbanned in the next few minutes,

Thanks

Thank you bro

I played the internet from the phone and on this ip you de-banked me and you de-bank me from the computer?

I played the internet from the phone and on this ip you de-banked me and you de-bank me from the computer?