iamnotwu Ban Appeal

[UPDATED] ‘**’

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It wasn’t a votekick. :-\

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    iamnotwu

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel, I think? I like the concept of the place.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I used an aimbot because I got very pissed of some hacker who keeps killing me from the TOP of the stairs the team I’m in was making to reach the cyan platform. In short I hacked for the sake of a hacker and i just realized I was a douche. I’m sorry. <This was last night. And I am truly sorry about this.
    ** Today, i got up early to play because I always do wake up early around 7-8am and started up the game, i remembered my wifi connection was suckish. And I finally got through the server. If anyone can tell me the reason why I was banned, I’ll gladly accept it as my mistake because it was me playing but I just remembered the game closed down on its own and i though it was just the wifi but then I saw ‘cannot connect:banned’.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I started playing a month ago, i think? A friend from facebook invited me and I came to love the game just like pokemon. I also feel bad because I spared some time on watching a youtube video just to inject the aimbot right.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Uhh, yesterday night… GMT +8 around 9-10pm? I’m sorry i have a weak memory. **I’m so sorry, it was kind of vague in mind but I think i was banned this morning, around 8am?

And I also promise to not do it again, for the sake of this great game. Also i came to like tower of babel recently and this was my first time being banned. And to be honest there are a lot of people who does hack all the time and i just realized that I shouldn’t stoop down to their level by hacking and killing them because they pissed me off. :-[

Thank you very much and hope your consideration.

Hello iamnotwu,

I am the admin who banned you from babel server for using esp/aimbot. I am glad that you came forward and admitted wrong doing. I would like you to delete all hack tools and then i will give you a second chance to play again.

Thanks,

Nathan

Thank you very much for the chance. I deleted the files yesterday, I felt ashamed and felt like a moron. Thanks again for the consideration. And I will never do it again. I guarantee it.

NEW.gif

I am happy that you deleted all hack tools. Now i am going to give you another chance and this is the only chance you would have. Please do not hack again and play fairly.

Enjoy the game and have fun.

Thanks
Nathan

THANK YOU! AND I WILL! ;v;

Ummm… hello!
The other day I played with my friends on a private server. It has been a really long time since I played.
I’ve checked Aloha.pk Tower of Babel but I found myself banned again. I do know I admitted my wrong doings on May, and deleted the said program (I did and said so above…)
But this was a rare case for me… Knowing that after my ban appeal, I DID play for maybe two weeks or less but not daily. Soon, I stopped playing due to being a soon-to-be-freshman at that time. Then, I started playing with my friends the other day and in a completely new laptop…

So what happened was…
I tried to access aloha.pk Tower of Babel the other day (only&once) and it stated of me being banned. I wanted to get nostalgia but I did… since I am banned lol, but that wasn’t the nostalgia I was looking for. But as far as I could remember my kill count remained the same…? (1337 I checked) i don’t play well as others but I was sure it was that also when i last logged-out here… I don’t know how to prove anything actually… since everything is vague on my side. And this is probably a burden of some sort to you guys since it’s so long and can’t remember as well. I just want to say I’m sorry if I did anything stupid or If I broke the promise. But as far as I could remember I didn’t use any aimbot, and if I did I am ashamed of myself.

AND ALSO I WANTED TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS BECAUSE IT’S DEC 25 THERE!
IT’S THE 26TH HERE SOOOO… HAVE FUN AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

I can’t find you in our ban list, and since the last time you played was December 14 with same ip, i can assume you are able to play.

Check again if you tried to play in our servers.

Merry Xmas