i was the one hacking

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    i use my brothers account and its fragilepoptart

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    its been a while i cant remember which one i think it was an arena though

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i used an esp hack

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i should be but my brother shouldn’t

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    sometime late feb. i think around like 2:00 pm

please i understand that it dosen’t sound like a real thing but i sware that its real i am the one hacking and my brother should not be the one to take the blame please unban him he has done nothing wrong and i am very sorry and i promise to never use a hack again ( also the reason my brother will never use a hack is he has a club on build and shoot and it is an anti hacking group please unban him)

Thank You, Exoblaze

Put this into your head for awhile, just imagine that: YOUR BROTHER DOESN’T EXIST.

Now,
5) Why should you be unbanned?

nope

Also, sorry Danko, please proceed.

If you made an ban appeal, why did you post almost direct after it? With the same content?
If it was you who was hacking, why do you want to make so sure that it was not your brother?
Also whats the name of the groep that you’re brother made? I wanna join, maybe it helps.

Exoblade, what he means is if you wanna get your “brothers account” unbanned, you will need to appeal for yourself and not because of your brother. The amount of times people use ploys like that to get unbanned so they can play again is insurmountable. Since neither you nor us can prove that you actually have a brother makes this a very weak appeal.
Also, bans are not based off of name or “account”, they are based off IP so your internet is practically banned from connect to the servers. To unban your brother would entitle you to an unban aswell.

reason to unban me
again as you all know i was hacking and i am genuinly sorry and sorry that i can’t spell anyways if i prommis to god that i will never hack again and this is very true and yea i do have an older brother he is very much real and i love him but again off track im sooooo sorry and will not hack again

p.s when i said i prommis to god i am a christian and follow the word of god so i do prommis

i think its called the mod alliance and my brothers ban appeal was locked and i was told to make a new one and the reason i want people to be so sure that it was me and not him is because i LOVE my bro and i want him to be able to play these games

Why did you hack?

[quote author=SnIpEr link=topic=2672.msg25270#msg25270 date=1365414430]
Why did you hack?

[quote]
so i could win just like all the people who hacks reasons but again im very sorry

Nope, Denied