I was so stupid, silly noob

Fill out this template as you’re making a ban appeal.

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
If you fail to follow this step, I’ll personally extend your ban. ~Reki

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name). AcornSpades

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Note: we only deal with aloha.pk servers here. you tell me

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Don’t lie, it severely decreases your chances. (Example 1 | Example 2)

Ok well, everyone knows what I did was completely stupid and it made me look a noob, I was aimbotting on a match, I shouldn’t of done it, I know. I have also learnt my lesson, and that’s to never use aimbot ever again, as it defeats the object of the game, and by using it, makes the game no fun.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

Well, I have never aimbotted before and I’m never going to be again, also, I’m helping with the communities as I have a server list which is coded well? I’m also never planning on aimbotting ever again, going on other servers is boring, as everyone is pretty much aimbotting. So therefore, I want to actually have a joyful and playful time on this game, instead of getting killed by people who don’t know how to play the game. (which is exactly what I did, but now i fully regret it). Also, I want to help get rid of cheaters on the game, so therefore I can help you will banning people who are ‘hacking’ by reporting them, and recording them. I’m also trying to rebuild my reputation as clearly what I did was bang out of order.

#6) Date and time (approx). 8/12/2012 8pm?

Well, thank you for reading, and I hope you consider unbanning me.

AcornSpades

Alright. You did a good job telling the truth. For that I make your Permaban a 2 week ban. This is your punishment. Don’t hack again.

hello,

Alright, thank you.

I won’t, promised.