I was banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Is not that…

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My name: Keylan

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing in the server counter strike and the next day they banned me…

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Hack I admit it.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I mean … I’m sorry for using hacks … I only used the RADAR, I did not use the aimbot … but of course I have in mind that this is also illegal
I was curious to see what the hacks were like for that reason I put them on
But I see the consequences
I just want to really feel it
From now on I will not use those things
And well … I hope to have chances to be Unbanked
If not … well …
Thank you for reading

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

09/02/2018
I’m not sure of the day

Have a good day :’)

hello, I’m the admin that gave you ban on the server of hallway on 11/01/2018, at that time you were using aimbot and esp, I just saw the logs and apparently your a few days ago you have been playing normally in the servers of aloha.pk because for some reason the ban was not recognized or was updated on day 07-February, you went back to using hack in babel and later in arenacs (as you just mentioned in your ban appeal), usually I have no problem in giving another chance to players who admit their mistake but in this case if we counted the first time you were banned + the times you went back to use hack, it makes me think that you will do it again.

Since you came to do your ban appeal I will give you one last chance, your ban will expire in 4 days, if you go back to using hack the ban will be restored and you will not have another chance.

Thank you :’)