I was banned for no reason (Tom&Jerry)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Tom&Jerry
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha 24/7 hallway
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was playing for more then an hour and I had wracked up maybe 70-100 kills and I am a very good player so I was doing very well. Then going down the right hand side of the “hallway” I was randomly “banned” I look in the chat and no votekick was up or anything maybe an admin had kick me idk. I haven’t been on for a while so I would please like it if you could unbanned me thank you.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was not hacking or aimbotting

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    i think it was around a month ago maybe more

You were originally banned for aimbot, norecoil, and esp. Then you were re-banned for ban evasion I will contact your banning admin.
I will also advise you to rethink what you said. In the meanwhile your not allowed to go on any [Aloha]servers permanently until your ban is lifted if it is lifted.

Edit: Just to Clear things up your original ban is dated to June 4th

Hi there! I’m the admin who originally banned you.
You were, as Scipio said, banned for cheating. I remember this one quite clearly because you had a trusted application pending at the time.
Do you remember this at all?

OK i’ll tell my story: I started playing this game idk when and i was pretty good at it but i was never banned or anything like that, i told my brother about it and he started playing it then I started playing Minecraft and other games so i wouldn’t play this game as much then it went dead. I’m now interested in other things like Motorsports and playing need for speed games then some time ago I wanted to play this game again. I started playing getting really good sometimes i was banned BUT NEVER HAD ANY AIMBOT OF ANY TYPE OF HACK!!! Then my brother got a injector and he told me how to use it and i used it for probably a week then stopped and went back to playing other games. Then it got up and running again but my brother (because we can’t have multiple accounts) was banned from aloha then I waited the wait time for the ban and started playing again on aloha then I was like hacker status but i never used hacks (and i don’t for any other games.) My PC was wiped with the injector so then i started again with a clean hard drive and started playing and i was banned from the aloha hallway (look at first post for story) and I’ve waited FOREVER AND I"M PLAYING ON CRAPPY SERVERS WITH 2 PEOPLE ON THEM!!! it’s no fun! PLEASE GET THIS DUMB BANNED LIFTED SO I CAN PLAY ONE THE BETTER SERVERS (your servers).

if this helps: I swear to never to hack or use injectors or weird rapid fire hacks that i don’t get ever again
Thank you
Sincerely,
Tom&Jerry

I don’t remember anything else so questioning me on different incidents i won’t remember :slight_smile:

WHAT IS A TRUST APPLICATION!

Don’t worry about trusted applications until this gets sorted out. Just chill and do something else for the time being.