I was a noob hackeur sorry... not now !

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes I am still banned

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

I was banned under the name N0 LiMite ,I was informed

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on the Minit US - Assault

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned for aimbot

1. Why should you be unbanned?

My parents are to divorce thus I have two addresses ip, I also play on your server with the other adress ip without pointing out to me. I would like I could play both places. I have no touch has one of these logiciles for soon 8 months.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned 10/14/12 around 13:55.

Aloha.pk can only help with aloha server bans.

If you played on minit and got banned there, appeal here:
http://forum.minit.nu/viewforum.php?f=24

• Admin speaking;
    Why do you say you were banned on minit when you are sending an appeal to aloha.pk?
    What is the name you use now?

banned for nothing
by TayKo » Today, 17:22

Hi i’m [DELTA]TayKo
The banned IP:
The ban reason: I don’t know i was afk.
The server(s) that you are banned from: Minit US - Assault Maps i thinks becaise it there some weeks.
Why we should unban you:. because I do not hack, I do not grieff, and I insult nobody.
Your reason for doing what you did: I don’t know, i was afk.
When you were banned: There are some weeks.
An apology: No, I blame myself nothing.
What you’ll do to prevent another ban from occurring: I would speak less on the chat.
A formal argument: no.
TayKo

Re: banned for nothing
by TayKo » Today, 17:23

The banned IP : Yukari gap’d ~Reki
TayKo

Re: banned for nothing
by herpderp » Today, 17:31

found on external ban list. Banned for [Aimbot Perma] N0 LimItE [Ban Evasion] -SnIpEr- Sun Oct 14 13:55:54 2012 GMT -pp_aloha

This is an Aloha ban, please go there and appeal.

Voila ce que l’on m’a dit.

Ok, you have waited serveral months to make an appeal so you can also wait afew more days for an unban.
I have reduced your ban to 5 days, see you in Thursday.

Thank you :smiley:

Now someone get that ip out of his post.

Good catch. IP snipped, thread locked.

The IP is still in his post…

Thread isn’t locked…