I want to appeal a ban which was for no apparent reason I Taco.jpg / Spartan845

hello, I want to appeal a Ban, a while ago I used hacks and well I got a ban thanks to that, I made an Appeal and played again without hacks, I stopped playing AoS for a long time, when I played again I started playing with a friend (whose name is Gotroll) on the server aloha.pk - 1vs1, we played for a while and then the official Maki arrived, I thought maybe he was just coming to play or maybe to watch the game, but no, he came to ban me for no apparent reason, it should be clarified that I did not use hacks again after the first Appeal I made, so I do not know why I was banned from aloha, now I make this Appeal to be able to play again in Aloha

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
nope, it wasn’t a votekick since i couldn’t get back in after 30 minutes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My current name is Spartan845, but I was banned under the name of Taco.jpg

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I got banned while on the aloha.pk server - 1vs1

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

probably hacks, since the first appeal I made was about that, but I don’t know about the rest

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I want to be unbanned so I can enjoy all the aloha servers, such as Arena Top 10 or Arena Counter-Strike, I also want to enjoy the nice aloha community, and sometimes I can help catch other hackers

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

approximately 3 or 4 days ago, I don’t remember the time well but I think it was around 2 or 3 in the afternoon

note: i want to be able to play on the aloha servers again as i enjoy playing on them, and having a laugh with my friends on those servers

Heyo Spartan845 I am the admin that originally banned you back in January, I assume before your hiatus, any bans after that such as the one 3 or 4 days ago would have likely been evasion bans.
so ill start by asking do you recall using anything way back then which could have led to you being banned?

No, since my first Appeal I did not use anything again, and after that first Appeal I did not get banned anymore since then

on the 22nd of January I saw the use of 2 different hacks as you know already aloha staff record evidence for all bans so Im gonna give you 1 more chance to come clean about what I saw.

1 Like

Well, well, if I use hacks because sometimes when I meet other hackers I like to beat them up first and then report them to Aloha, that’s why I used those hacks, and sometimes I use it against bots, and… well, sometimes I get in with hacks to aloha servers, sometimes I get bored and I like to play with hacks but I already learned the lesson with those hacks, I prefer to help aloha instead of harming it by using those hacks and ruining games for other players, I want to go back to play in aloha clean to be able to improve with other people more pros than me instead of using hacks and harm aloha, that’s why I want to play again, and sorry for using hacks I hope that one day I can earn your trust

Thank you for finally being honest now Spartan845 as this is your second ban as well as you have been evading repeatedly (including today) Instead of an immediate urban I’m gonna reduce it down to a week from today on Thursday 2nd June until then please do not evade and join any aloha servers as this could lead to an extension of your ban and before you join, make sure all hacks(clients DLL’s etc) are deleted from your computer aside from all that tho I do hope to see you playing again legit in the future :slight_smile:

thank you very much detank but…today I didn’t join any aloha server, I was only playing in 24/7 Astral Arena, or is that an aloha server?

24/7 Astral Arena is not an aloha server, it belongs to the “Astral” clan.
All aloha servers are first named as “aloha.pk” then goes the gamemode name or whatever…
e.g.:

• aloha.pk arena (top10)
  • aloha.pk tower of babel
  • aloha.pk arena (counter-strike)
  • aloha.pk 24/7 assault

Hello Detank, the waiting time has already passed to be able to play again but I want to confirm first, if the time has passed, can I play again in aloha?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.