_i[SKY]* Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
  • Yes
  1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
  • My ingame name is: _i[SKY]*
  1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
  • aloha.pk tower of babel [IDK Wat map i forgot…]
  1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
  • Im Banned Because i use hack. Because i hate hackers [I FORGOT HE/SHE Name] . I just use hacks because i just want to payback of those hackers I just keep Killing them and then i got banned . -[HONEST]-[TRUST]- IM NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH. Sorry about my English. .-.
  1. Why should you be unbanned?

-Because I want to meet my friends i miss them :frowning:

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
  • [DATE] 3/11/2015 [TIME] hmm… i think 2 or 3 PM

You were banned for no recoil for a day by one of our admins.

Thank you, i[SKY]* for being honest when you admitted that you were hacking.

However, as you can see, we are many admins and we are here to kick hackers out. Same as in society, DON’T MAKE YOUR OWN JUSTICE BY HACKING YOURSELF. If you ever experience again playing with other hackers, just type /admin and one of us will come and check the hackers you are talking about.

i[SKY]*, many admins would have banned you permanently for cheating. You have been lucky to fall on me, but from now on, don’t cheat anymore or you won’t have a second chance.

This ban is good for 24 hours, which means by tonight, at same time as you were banned, you will recover your right to come back and play. Use this moment to remove any hack from your computer.

Thank You Very Much! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: