I request an unban since I was banned from the Top 10 arena for no apparent reason, I have not used Hacks, much less esp, which was the apparent reason why I was banned,inaddition to having,player us

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes?

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
us

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

arena top 10

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned I suppose due to a misunderstanding of the admin who was at that moment, due to my bad ping, I did not manage to write everything in the appeal but I write it here

[image]

5) Why should you be unbanned?

because I am innocent and I want to continue playing arena top 10

[image]

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
More or less around May 8 or 7, I don’t remember the time well but I agree that it was between those days

[image]

Hello us.elpro, I’m the admin who banned you for using aimbot and esp.

First of all, welcome to the aloha.pk community and thank you for coming here to appeal your ban. We’re a community that believes in second chances for the people that appeals and accept their mistakes. We don’t ban for no reason as well. So I want you to tell the truth about your ban, remember that lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.