I Lobes my All Veloved Brhus!

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

(( I lobes my All Veloved’s Brhus ! - SOPA ! ))

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

(( ATORRES_BR! )) i lobes Vavel !

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

(( Babel ))

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

(( HAx, Hack, Kaker, ScriptKiddies Prank, Weird time, Trolls need to be a feeded too ;-; ))

5) Why should you be unbanned?

(( I lobes Vavel and my All beloved Bhrus ! )) –

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

(( ever and i don’t know )) – i’m a good person <3

We know you speak English, you know you speak English, we know you cheated, you know you cheated. If you want to have any chance at playing again at some point: Work on changing your behaviour and attitude, make a proper appeal and stop wasting ours and your time by trolling and playing the fool and victim. Any repeated troll posts will result in a ban and will get locked without further interaction. Be serious, be remorseful, be truthful.

3 Likes

i love u Dtank.

i’m still banned ?

yes that was a request for a better appeal

1 Like

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes, my ban are a just votekick

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

(( ATORRES_BR! ))

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

(( Babel ))

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

(( Hax ))

5) Why should you be unbanned?

(( i’m don’t know the answer to this question, But, i belive that this is a more than really true answer for this question ))

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

(( ever and i don’t know ))

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.