I keep being wrongfully banned

My appeal id down below…

1 Like

Interesting appeal, Oblivid,

I don’t understand, we banned you wrongfully, but did you used hacks?

I’m a bit confused, usually when we find a hacker, we ban him, haha,

Your ban wasn’t incorrect, you evaded my ban, and another staff found you evading, and banned you, this appeal you present to me now, you should have done it the first time you were banned,

I’d be interested to know why you used hacks in the first place, and if you regret it,
And please, answer in a serious way, because this attempt at appeal was not funny at all,

Thanks

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Oblivid

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Arena (top 10)

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I got banned for evading another ban, and i didnt even know i was evading. I move houses which probably let me relog into the servers.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I didn’t know I was evading and I want to get my orignial ban appealed

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Yesterday i dont know the time.

Hello again,

I am the admin who banned you for using hacks last year, but you were banned by another staff for evading that ban,

Do you accept the use of hack in the past?, I want to know this before continuing,

Thanks,
MoDeR

Hello!

Yes I fully admit to using hacks last year, I can not remember why I decided to use said hacks. Maybe I was curious or idk. But I do accept responsibility for using hacks in the past.

Good to know Oblivid,

When we ban a player for hacking, it’s usually for 1 year, if you join within that banned period, it’s considered evasion, so that is why you were banned the last time, in case you did not know this,

The ban is quite old, so I can trust that you will remove all advantageous files from your OpenSpades and start playing legally from now on, but first I would like to know, if you are really sorry for hacking and if you will play legally from now,

Thanks,
MoDeR

Hello Again MoDeR!

I do understand what evasion is, but at the time I didn’t that I was as I had forgotten about my previous ban.

And as I have told you before I had already removed said files from my computer all together. And I am sorry for attempting to hack thinking I would get away with it. And because I love playing the Arena sever I wouldn’t dare to hack again. Thank you for your time MoDeR.

Sincerely,

Oblivid Wellmaker

(P.S. I am interested in trying out for Admin since I believe I could possibly do a goo job. But I will wait a little long for this too blow over.)

I’m glad to hear that, Oblivid,

From now on you can join in aloha servers,

We warn you that if we find you hacking again, we will ban you again and it will not be so easy as makin an appeal simple as that,

But I hope that this does not happen and that from now you show me that you can play in a legit way,

To appeal for staff, you must first go through our trusted application,

See you soon,
Thanks

Hello MoDeR,

Thank you so much MoDeR for this second chance, and I recognize the consequences. Enjoy your day MoDeR!

Sincerely,

Oblivid Wellmaker

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.